22 June 2006

My Last Day

To explain the blatant plagarism of the Scrubs Season 1 Season Finale, tomorrow night is my last shift at work. I've basically held a part time or full time job since I was 15 years old, and since I can't work during my first year at law school, this means no work for the next year. What a nice thought.

As last reported last month here at THPB, I am visiting Akron next week for the first time. I actually exchanged a few e-mails with an alumnus of UA Law today about a possible place to live. He needs a roommate for a 2BD 2 BA duplex for $300/mo. and utilities. So, hopefully this pans out and pretty much settles the last question of my move from LA to OH. I'll meet him on Tuesday at the house and we'll talk about it. Also during my visit, I'll tour campus and possibly sit in on a class.

On Saturday, we're gathering at Chris' for his birthday celebration. The original plans were to go to New Orleans, but few people were willing to pay for hotels to stay overnight, much less drive back to BR, so we are relegated to a night at North Laville, but it should still be fun.

Not much else to report right now, the past few weeks have basically been work and drinking, but I had to update since Kellie, Allyson, and Loni all bitched about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home