27 September 2006

I've succumbed

I've finally given in to the quasi-evil phenomenon of digital social sprawl. By this I mean either Facebook or MySpace. I've chosen the former, since pretty much every person in my class here at Akron is a member. I know a few people who are only on MySpace, but I am drawing a firm line here: I will only join one of these two possible horsemen of the apocolypse. There are a bunch of interesting features, but I don't have the time to invest into any of them, so I am joining groups and such just as a display for the things I believe in. This means mostly policitically-oriented groups, candidates, and the like. Obviously its utility to keep in touch with people is unmatched, so that's helpful as well.

While I'm here I'd like to give a shout out to Russell Latino. Those of you from Centennial know who he is of course, and a few of the others may have met him or know him through reputation. Russ just found out that he passed the Mississippi Bar. In addition he's engaged to be married. I really don't know which is more significant. I'm not joking. At any rate, grats bud.

For some odd reason, I think I told someone else that I would also post a shout out for him or her, but I can't remember at the moment. Feel free to not only remind me who you are and why I was going to give you dap but to chastise me as well.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you were going to give a shout-out to me, because I said so just now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home